Requesting Military Police Flags
Military Police Badge

spacerCanadian Forces Military Police Branch Flags are available through the Regional Canadian Military Police Association (CMPA) Representatives across the Country. Anyone requiring the MP Branch Flag can contact the regional CMPA representative in his/her area. The flag will be shipped via courier at CMPA expense. The person requesting the flag is responsible for returning it to it's point of origin. Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for the NDHQ and Regional CMPA contact's are listed on the CMPA Web Site at URL: